Douce Nature Solid shampoo flower Anti-dandruff - White Clay, Zinc & Thyme 85g
- a real shampoo, not a soap bar
- eco-friendly: less plastic packaging, no water
- fine and delicate foam
- a central hole to hang it from a hook
- with zinc derivative: action on dandruff
- with organic shea butter: nourishing, brings softness and suppleness to the hair without greasing it
- with white clay, rich in minerals
- with organic glycerin
- for daily use
- no artificial colouring agents: colour given only by the clay
- plant derived surfactants
- pleasant texture (for 100% of testers**)
- good foaming power (for 100% of testers**)
- dandruff reduced after washing the hair (for 91% of testers**)
- purifies the scalp (for 90% of testers)
**clinical test carried out by an independent laboratory on 10 volunteers.
Brand : Douce Nature
Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium coco-sulfate, Triticum vulgare (wheat) starch, Cetearyl alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Rhus vernici ua wax, Sodium laurylsulfate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Aqua (water), Coco-glucoside, Kaolin, Parfum (fragrance), Glycerin*, Lauryl PCA, Glyceryl stearate, Zinc coco-sulfate, Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf extract*, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol.
*ingredients from organic farming
99.996% of total ingredients are from natural origin
13.44% of total ingredients are from organic farming
Moisten the hair, rub the flower against it, massage the scalp and rinse thoroughly.
Organic cosmetic certified by ECOCERT
TO CONTACT US
By Phone :
Terms & conditions of sale
♥ Bookmark this page
Multi-brand cosmetics and certified Organic products shop.
More than 6000 Organic cosmetics, and more than 230 Organic brands.|
© 2005, 2020 - Le Monde du Bio - 15 rue René Cassin - 37390 Notre Dame d'Oé - France