Dodie Evolution bottle without bisphenol A - from 6 months - Lagoon 330ml
Bottle guaranteed without bisphenol A or phthalates.
This bottle is sold with a teat for babies over 6 months (fast flow and thick liquid)
Teats suited to the Evolution bottle:
-Dodie non-toxic silicone teat speed 3 fast 0-6 months
-Dodie Baby non-toxic silicone teat from 6 months speed +
All the pieces of the bottle are made from polypropylene, a material guaranteed without bisphenol A (BPA).
NEW Dodie Evolution to grow up well with a bottle, from 6 months
-"Softflow®" anatomical teat "like the breast during feeding"
-Easy grip for the baby
Mam Dodie bottles advantages:
-"Softflow®" supple silicone anatomical teat: "like the breast during feeding"
-Grading adapted for measuring milk
-Wide shape, easy for the baby to grip
Innovation "Softflow®" teat "like the breast during feeding"
-Unique texture, as soft as a mother's skin
-Anatomical shape, that mimics the flat shape of the nipple during the feeding
Teats adapted for the Evolution bottle:
2 - Initiation speed 2 - Infant size, medium flow
3 - Initiation speed 3 - Baby size, fast flow
Baby over 6 months - Evolution speed + - Baby size, from 6 months - fast flow and thick liquids
Complying with the NF EN 14350 standard.
There is no better milk than breast milk. When direct breastfeeding is not possible, you can use a bottle to give breast milk or infant formulas.
Using tips and cautions:
- Before the first use, boil the bottle, the teat and the Dodie accessories for 5 minutes.
- All the pieces can be washed in a dishwasher (in the top basket).
- Before each use, hand wash the teat. Examine and pull it in every direction. Throw it away as soon as signs of deterioration or fragility appear. Do not expose the teat to direct sunshine or heat.
- Wash the bottle with soap and a soft brush, then rinse before each use.
- This bottle's plastic is high quality, it is hygienic and easy to clean. Avoid any kind of pressure which could damage it.
- For a good positioning, place the teat and tightening ring and pull gently until you hear a "clic".
Instructions for sterilisation:
- For cold sterilisation, follow the instructions for use. Do not leave the teat in the sterilising solution longer then indicated, and drain the bottle and the teat properly before preparing the bottle.
- For hot sterilisation (vapor or microwave) carefully follow the intructions for the device you will use.
- Before each machine washing and/or hot sterilisation, take the entire bottle appart. To avoid damaging the bottle, use mild detergents.
- Wait until the pieces have cooled down sufficiently before putting them back together. While they are still hot, they might be difficult to screw together.
Instructions for heating (do not overheat):
- If you heat the Dodie bottle, especially in a microwave, place the bottle straight up, open, and full.
- Before feeding your baby, remember to mix the heated liquid to spread the heat and test the temperature. Microwave heating can cause very high temperature locally.
For the health and safety of your child: CAUTION!
- The bottle must always be used under adult supervision.
- Keep all the unused elements (ring, cap) out of reach of children.
- Never use a bottle teat as a regular baby dummy.
- The extended and continuous suckling of liquid can cause dental cavities, even with unsweetened liquids.
- Always check the temperature of the food before feeding the baby.
- The teat must be used on a Dodie bottle and fastened with the tightening ring.
- Replace the teat at least every 6 weeks, for hygiene and safety.
- Never pour boiling water into the bottle.
TO CONTACT US
By Phone :
Terms & conditions of sale
♥ Bookmark this page
Multi-brand cosmetics and certified Organic products shop.
More than 6000 Organic cosmetics, and more than 230 Organic brands.|
© 2005, 2020 - Le Monde du Bio - 15 rue René Cassin - 37390 Notre Dame d'Oé - France